[pct-l] Hyponatremia

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Wed Mar 10 11:23:48 CST 2010

"...your body tells you what it wants."

So true!  I forget when someone told me this, but I grew up in the
desert near Palm Springs.

They said that you can tell if you need salt by how salt "tastes".  If
you have a little salty and it tastes... well... "salty", then you're
probably OK. But if you have something salty and and it tastes "oh my
god that is sooooo good!" You are probably low on salt and should
focus one "refilling".

I've used the same test on other items and always seem to be low on
chocolate, beer, pizza, steak, etc.  Nothing's perfect...  ;-)

BillB