[pct-l] Drinkable calories & PCT hiker pricing

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Mar 9 16:19:08 CST 2010

Good afternoon, BigToe,

The story is from *The Pacific Crest Trail* (guidebook) *Volume 2: Oregon &
Washington*, 5th edition.   It is in *Chapter-2: Planning Your PCT
Hike*under the heading of “Food” on page 11.

I’ve been at this hiking business for a long, long time but I never seem to
be at the right place and at the right time.  Oh, well ….

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09