[pct-l] Mistakes I made while hiking

eckert jape1 at cox.net
Tue Mar 9 22:09:44 CST 2010

You may be right, but I'd put my money on the bugs being in the water
between KM and Chicken Spring.  So much livestock, and limited water.  I
wonder how many hikers took their first Sierra sip from the rippling
waters of the Kern, right where the bridge fords the river.  It's only
10 miles north of the store, and I've never passed that spot when there
weren't cows wading in the river.