[pct-l] Mistakes I made while hiking

Julian Plamann julian at amity.be
Tue Mar 9 21:53:05 CST 2010

By Washington, my strategy was to fill my Zpacks "5-7 day food bag" to the
brim leaving every town. I did this whether or not there was a 3 day stretch
or a 6 day stretch in front of me. Somehow, regardless of days out, I
usually managed to find that bag empty a good 5 hours before arriving in the
next town. I gained 15lbs between Toulumne Meadows and Manning Park 8).

-Julian