[pct-l] Snow Course AFTER the Kickoff??

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Tue Mar 9 10:56:44 CST 2010

Chris,

Just to let you know that you would not be the only presently-on-trail thru hiker who either expects to be in the San Jacinto area on 4/30 or will be leaving the trail wherever they are to attend the skills training Snow Course.

The decision will be soon as to whether this SoCal Snow Course will be a "go" or not. At this point, it looks likely.

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
P.O. Box 1477
South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96156