[pct-l] Sierra City Country Store for resupply?

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Mon Mar 8 18:13:19 CST 2010

The Yuba River is directly behind the trailer park across from the General Store and in years past, they have allowed hikers to use the wonderful swimming hole in the river.  Fantastic place to wash off the grime and filth of the trail and to lay on the sun baked giant boulders.  The water is some of the clearest you will find anywhere along the trail.

Rumor has it that there will be a bit of trail magic at the Y-Tree this year for at least one weekend during peak season to serve breakfast and dinner (nothing but good ol' northern california ranch-raised beef for the burgers).  Will be posting a note at the store for the specific weekend, but it is a nice day hike to the Y-Tree from Sierra City.

Elevator