[pct-l] fuel bottle?

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 18:58:31 CST 2010

I used a Fiji Water bottle all thru the AT and PCT. One each that is - I
dumped it before the flight home.  Never had a problem with leaks.  I liked
the Fiji bottle cause it was small - about 10 oz of fuel, and was square in
shape so I never mistook it for a water bottle.  I wouldn't use a 375 ml
Plastic whiskey bottle because I sometimes carry bourbon in one of those
type bottles and getting those two bottles mixed up would not be pleasant.

Any cheap small plastic water bottle will work just fine.

P.S. Don't use a metal fuel bottle (aluminum) like used for white gas stoves
as they are not made for alcohol.

Day-Late