[pct-l] Sleeping Bag - For Hot Sleeper

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Mar 7 12:08:18 CST 2010

Kathi,
When you normally are freezing until you fall asleep is this on
camping trips where you've been sitting around for a few hours? If
so, the nature of thru-hiking ought to fix the problem nicely.

You can eat your dinner and hike on another couple of hours, then set
up your campsite and immediately go to bed. Or you can do it like I
did which was to hike until about 7:30, set up my camp and cook
dinner, eat my dinner and go right to bed.

By not sitting around a few hours before bed you'll already be warm
when you go to sleep.