[pct-l] canadian permit link?

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sun Mar 7 06:42:04 CST 2010

The new Canada Entry form is on the PCTA site.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says,  'See, if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you  think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its  free." -- P J O'Rourke

In a message dated 3/6/2010 11:08:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,