[pct-l] Hard returns [OT]

eckert jape1 at cox.net
Sat Mar 6 21:52:55 CST 2010

I suspect that most EMail software has a setting that can be adjusted to
limit the length of the line being transmitted. Kind of an automatic
word wrap. I've used Eudora (Thunderbird), Netscape, and Outlook. Those
have all had the capability within the settings to limit the length of a
line. My current Eudora setting is 72 characters for automatic line
wrap. However, as I'm typing, my line extends from one side of the
monitor to the other. Perhaps Eugene's software doesn't have this auto
wordwrap feature. If that's the case, then maybe he does need to wallop
the return key every once in a while.

As soon as I hit send, I'm going to drop over to the archive board and
see what it really looks like. If you hear cawing in the distance, it
will signify the sound of crow being consumed.

eckert