[pct-l] Olive oil

Kathryn Zimmerman thebaglady07 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 21:16:37 CST 2010

Skyward
What I do is have my resupply person send me a larger plastic bottle of
olive oil that I keep in my bounce box and refill my smaller plastic bottle
from it.  The smaller bottle holds 8oz.  I'm not sure what the larger bottle
holds, maybe 24 oz.  Worked really well on the AT for me.  I like my olive
oil and Nido milk powder!  Two things that I can't get on the trail and have
supplied from home.

Bag Lady

--
- Kathryn