[pct-l] Please Post....Hiking Partner Needed! (April 14th-April 25th)

backtak at aol.com backtak at aol.com
Sat Mar 6 18:12:15 CST 2010

Can anyone start the trail on April 14th this year?  I hope to get at least to Warner Springs by the 25th (I have another hiking buddy starting at Warner Springs after kickoff Sunday).  I would really like to hike the first part of the PCT with someone....I am generally pretty social.  We (my Warner Springs buddy and I) are planning on attending the kickoff on the 25th at Lake Morena, and then we plan to get a ride back to the trail.  In the event that I make it to Oregon, I may also be able to hook up with another thru hiker for the rest of the trip.  Please contact me at backtak at aol.com if interested.

Melissa "Gramma Lissa"