[pct-l] Ultimate Trail Burger??? Burger King 6,880 Cal burger!

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 16:42:56 CST 2010

The most  delicious foods is dangerous for your health.

This is a  breakfast menu of VVR in the last summer.

http://picasaweb.google.co.jp/CompleteWalker/TuolumneMeadowToVermilionValleyResort08018#5378903928421217986

The JMT Special costs only 13 dollars.

http://picasaweb.google.co.jp/CompleteWalker/TuolumneMeadowToVermilionValleyResort08018#5378903489608537138

I ate this in the first morning, and I could not eat anything until
dinner. But, you cannot resist to eat the PCT special, because it
costs only 14 dollars.  But I must say " Be careful !" . The American
young guy was knocked down for about three hours.   The cook was named
"Violence", he cooked very brutal foods.  Of course, I will challenge
the PCT special in this summer.

--
Sincerely