[pct-l] Food for the long haul

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sat Mar 6 11:51:59 CST 2010

I don't know where JO gets his dried veggies, but I like the freeze-dried selection from Emergency Essentials ( www.beprepared.com ).  Besides veggies, they have great f-d meats, fruits, and even cheeses.  Kinda pricey for large quantities - they come in #10 cans.

Check Dicentra's website for other sources for dehydrated and f-d veggies ( www.onepanwonders.com ).

Mango