[pct-l] Salomon trail runners

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sat Mar 6 05:20:45 CST 2010

Skip Gortex: it weighs more, probably costs more, takes longer to dry, and
at best only slows your feet getting wet.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says,  'See, if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you  think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its  free." -- P J O'Rourke

In a message dated 3/4/2010 5:03:49 P.M. Central Standard Time,