[pct-l] Beverages

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 14:10:33 CST 2010

Just a caution about EmergenC.

I love the stuff (it's good for hangovers too!) but you CAN O.D. on it. I was drinking some with EVERY liter of water on a trip last summer and I over taxed my system, and got sick (vomiting sick) basically making myself more dehydrated than if I had just drank plain water.

I switched to every other liter of water with EmergenC and felt much better!

Lesson? Listen to whatever your body is telling you and act accordingly.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra