[pct-l] Toilet paper

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Fri Mar 5 12:50:49 CST 2010

Agreed Diane, I use the "backwoods bidet" method myself and the difference in cleanliness versus TP is considerable and not something you even think of until you have experienced it for a few days. I think most people are reluctant to try out paperless techniques because they think it's a messy, nasty effort and don't believe that there are personal advantages for them, only environmental. Unfortunately they would have to try it to dispel those misconceptions.

BigToe