[pct-l] shavin on the trail

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Thu Mar 4 17:58:16 CST 2010

I figure I can buy disposable razors almost anywhere, but the shaving
cream would be a waste, so those single-use packets should help a lot.
I'll also keep my shaver in the bounce box(If I have one), and use it
whenever I open the box. I've used an electric for years, so the
razors will take some getting used to.

I have seen very small aerosol cans of shaving cream in those bins of travel items, the small size of everything: tooth paste, soap, shampoo, etc. Just thought I'd mention it. If interested try Rite Aid (Wal-Mart??).

are we there yet