[pct-l] The Great Underwear Debate

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Mar 4 15:21:14 CST 2010

Good afternoon, Psycho,

I wear one pair of light running shorts that have the thin, built-in, jockey
liner.  If no-one is around I rinse them in a creek or lake. If there may be
people around I just sit or wade with them on.  I wear them dry; being thin,
poly stuff they dry very quickly.

I find that much of the crotch irritation is caused by the accumulation of
salt from sweat so I rinse/wipe as frequently as I can with water or a
handy-wipe thing.

I’m unqualified to speak for the ladies’ issues except for the observation
that they are likely to smell less funky than the guys, and thereby have an
advantage – perception wise.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09