[pct-l] Travel Insurance

Kathryn Doiron kdoiron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:19:00 CST 2010

COBRA also happens to be quite expensive.  If they are in the same
boat as us, we are quitting our jobs to do this thru-hike.  So without
positive cash flow, what is a really cheap way to get catastrophic
health coverage that will not kill the bank account and require
getting off the trail to get a job again.  Having already talked to a
travel insurance provider, once we went over a certain number of days,
the price of the insurance jumped up to a price not worth considering.
 Do we have to make a run to Canada to get medical coverage cheaply?

kathryn

--
Kayaking gear reviews by kayakers for kayakers
Check us out at http://kayakgearreviews.org/