[pct-l] early flip Flop Weather

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Mon Mar 1 16:07:10 CST 2010

Aha! As soon as I read this, I thought: check Craigslist. This is what I found: someone going from Los Angeles to

Venura, Bakersfield, Stockton, Sacramento, Redding, Ashland, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver

Of course this person might well make the trip before the end of May. ; = )

Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com

http://trailjournals.com/jj2010/
http://ridgetrailhiker.com