[pct-l] Eastern Sierra Food Drops

Melissa Buehler mbuehler_20 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 12:55:10 CST 2010

I am available this summer to do food drops for anyone hiking the PCT, JMT or any other trail this summer.  I will have a selection of bulk food available and I am willing to go to Vons, the natural food store or the local mountaineering store for supplies for the drop.  I am located in Mammoth Lakes and I am willing to do drops anywhere between Lake Tahoe to Independence.  Drop me an email with a list of a tentative food and dates, and your phone number.  We will take it from there!

Thanks and best of luck to everyone hiking the trail this summer!

Melissa Buehler
BuehlerBulkFoods at gmail.com