[pct-l] early flip Flop Weather

evanaaron at juno.com evanaaron at juno.com
Mon Mar 1 11:31:39 CST 2010

There seem to be many people with the same name on this list, so sorry for the confusion! Should I use trail names next time? Anyway, thanks for the advice- seems the best route is to go without a plan and play it by ear. I was hoping to have many plans, and pick one according to the situation as I see it. Sounds like there are many options too for flipping and working around the weather should I want to do that. Another questions that has come up.
1. Should I want to flip to A. Ashland or B. Manning Park from, let's say, KM would I be able to hitch the entire way? I know people hitch to towns, but that far of a distance?
You guys are great. Thanks.
Evan