[pct-l] How to carry...

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Jun 20 22:39:42 CDT 2010

Others have answered about the bear can.

As to the camera, there are various harnesses sold that support the camera
on your chest.

The other option is some sort of belt pack camera case. Just how it will
work with your pack is an open question.

Finally you may be able to rig some sort of straps from your BP over your
shoulders to carry your camera. I had such an arrangement when I used an
A-16 external frame BP and a Canon SLR. With this rig, one must remember to
remove or shift the camera prior to removing the pack.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>