[pct-l] Crazy Abby and the dreamers

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 22:28:06 CDT 2010

I think he may be  fatigued and he have just become a sane person for
a moment. I had joined this mailing list only for 8 months. I would
like to know more about crazy persons, since I am a very normal
personality ( I think ).  Mr. Reinhold' opinions are well-balanced,
sane one, despite he give me the insane expressions. I had filed his
opinions for future. I am living 9000 Km apart from PCT,  in the
different culture, and in the different tradition.  Please do not
deprive of my enjoyments.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )