[pct-l] Crazy Abby and the dreamers

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Jun 17 10:46:03 CDT 2010

I don't understand all this fuss about Abby.
Abby had a dream....a mighty big dream.
We all have dreams.
Some of us have the courage to follow our dreams...others prefer safety
and comfort instead.
Was Abby to young to follow such a big dream?....Perhaps.
Were Abby's parents wrong in letting Abby follow her dream at such young
age?....Perhaps.
Some people say it is better to follow and live your dream than to live
your life regretting you never fulfilled your dream.
In am also a dreamer....some of my dreams have come true, others have
not....so I just keep on dreaming and who knows, someday those dream may
just come true.
Some folks don't understand that and think it's crazy.

I like the way Brian Robinson puts it.
Brian once told me......."Reinhold, some folks don't understand
us....they don't understand the crazy things we do.
But we crazy ones, we understand each other".

I assume the same holds true for Abby.....some folks don't understand
Abby, they just don't understand the crazy things she does.....But  "We
Crazy Ones".....we understand Abby.

Well, so long now, you may not hear from me again in a long time,or
perhaps never again, for I will now again retreat into my fantasy dream
world to reunite with my crazy friends....here we understand each other.

JMT Reinhold
One of the crazy ones