[pct-l] Oregon sections F and G

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Thu Jun 17 18:21:22 CDT 2010

My sister lives in Bend and she said that they just plowed McKenzie Pass
last week.  The cut from the top of the snow to the road is about 8'.
This is her estimate from a picture in the Bend newspaper.  Someone who
actually drove up there might adjust that a foot or two in either
direction.

Those of you living in Bend chime in.  She also said that the Sisters,
Mt. Bachelor, Jefferson are all white.  Normally this time of year the
melt has progressed so that some of the rock shows.  Not this year.

Jeffrey Olson
martin, SD