[pct-l] Support in Southern Oregon

Darren Bagnall darren.bagnall at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 12:21:56 CDT 2010

I am also in Ashland right now prepping for my SOBO. I talked to a guy who works in Seiad Valley the other day and he said don't even think about doing the section from there to Ashland right now. I was up on Pilot Rock yesterday and I could see snow covering the crest of the mountains in that section. Northbound from Ashland is rumored to be clear until Crater Lake where the rim trail is snow covered but the PCT is clear. That's a pretty low elevation section.

I am happy to angel rides and information as well for any hikers until I leave for my hike on 6/24.
My cell is 415-412-659

Darren