[pct-l] repairing jacket

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Sun Jun 13 20:13:33 CDT 2010

Repair tape.

There are many kinds available, for different fabrics.

REI carries a few.  It doesn't really matter if the tape is gortex or anything like that.  At one inch, you're not loosing a lot of breathability.

The only problem would be if the tear was too near a seam to get good coverage all the way around the tear.

BillB