[pct-l] Post Office resupply stops

Cate White cwhite at mcn.org
Sat Jun 12 11:11:17 CDT 2010

I've used Craig's Online PCT planner to help get my trip figured out, along
with the PCT data book (Ashland to Red's Meadow). And I'll probably bring
the PCT atlases on the trail with me for the maps.

I'm kinda confused about something though: The resupply stops on Craig's
online planner don't always list Post Offices as being available, yet the
PCT data book gives PO addresses for all the resupply stops that are listed
in the online planner. Huh? Why is this? Am I missing something?

This looks like it's gonna be my plan:
http://www.pctplanner.com/resupply.php  I'm going to bounce a box ahead of
me to each stop (where I'm counting on there being a Post Office I can send
my box out from.) Anyone see any glaring problems or have any advice or
thoughts? Just wanted to run it by some other people. Thanks.

Cate