[pct-l] Charging iPhone on trail

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Wed Jun 9 08:56:57 CDT 2010

Hey Skyward,

Perhaps I should be more specific about use and batteries. I keep the
iPhone on almost all day - usually in Airplane mode - so I have it
ready as a camera.

On breaks, I check my location using MotionX GPS and Halfmile's
waypoints. I sometimes listen to music at night.

I carry a battery/recharger that provides about 80% of a full charge.

By the way, Bill Burge has convinced me to give the Topo app another
try.

Jim Keener ( J J )
http://postholer.com/jj