[pct-l] Plastic bucket/'dundo'

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Jun 8 23:07:26 CDT 2010

It would but I rigged up a little bit of elastic to attach it to the
outside when empty. When full, it took up as much room as a full
platypus would. I bought the bottle in Tehachapi because I wanted
more capacity but found it was durable and useful so kept carrying
it. It is good to know you can get stuff cheap in trail towns as
needed. Not everything has to be fancy, expensive and from a gear shop.