[pct-l] 100 resupply points!!

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 12:43:41 CDT 2010

Hi,

So I finally added Red's Meadow Resort to the list of resupply points (don't
ask me how I *missed *that one.... I seriously must have had some wires
crossed).  That makes 100 resupply points in all.

WWhhheeew! (I wipe the sweat off my forehead).  That's a huge mile stone for
this obsessive project of mine.   I think that should above cover it!  I
feel like I can finally relax now.

We will continually update the resupply point information as we get more
information/updates/corrections from the community.

You can find it all here:

http://planyourhike.com/planning/resupplypoints.html

Thank you all for your help,

--
Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com
Info on PCT gear, resupply points, maps, movies, etc.

"Sit as little as possible. Give no credence to any thought that was not
born outdoors while moving about freely."
   --Friedrich Nietzsche