[pct-l] Feet Swelling

Kathi pogo at pctwalker.com
Mon Jun 7 23:14:20 CDT 2010

Hi Nate,
I have that problem and it is because I was born with the padding that
should be under my metatarsal bone (the bone that is at the ball of your
feet) pushed up under my toes. So I have a lot of close "skin spaces"
behind my toes that creates friction most people don't have. A
podiatrist made custom orthotics for me that push the bone up and cause
all the padding to pull back a bit. It has decreased the problem quite a
bit but I still need to use a blister powder in the space behind my toes
and that makes it so I have no problems. That's my experience YMMV.
Kathi