[pct-l] Feet Swelling

Peter Shaw shawonpct at msn.com
Sun Jun 6 09:04:55 CDT 2010

I think "swelling" is the wrong term. The feet change their shape in that
they spread out with all the pounding they are taking. I experienced the
same size increase as Miner and my feet never went back to their original
size (at least not yet after nearly a year). My feet were never "swollen" in
the sense of fluid build up.

Peter Shaw, aka Peanut Eater