[pct-l] Fw: Transportation Question Alternative

Stanton Scholl stanscholl at att.net
Sat Jun 5 13:37:38 CDT 2010

There is a very inexpensive flight from Mammoth Airport to LAX (book by 6/10 and it is $49.00-$69.00) so then I need to get from the Whitney Portal Trailhead to Lone Pine where I think a bus runs up to Mammoth Lake.  Not sure how far it is from the trailhead to Lone Pine but I think there is a bus that leaves around 6:30am that would go up to Mammoth Lake.  The flight leaves around 7:00pm in the evening where I can catch the red eye from LAX.  Has anyone taken this before?

Thanks