[pct-l] snotel data?

CClark dr_carolyn at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 11:10:02 CDT 2010

We're planning to hike north from Castle Crags starting in July.  I read on a recent forum that snow levels in that area are currently 4-5'.

I'd like to keep a watch on snow levels during the next few weeks. Do any of the snotel data  points correspond to points along the PTC? If not, is there any other source for tracking snow levels in northern CA and southern OR?  I've looked at Postholer, but some data seems to be missing, and I don't know which names to look at.

Clipper

P   Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Carolyn Clark, Ph.D.
Dept. of Communication
Salt Lake Community College