[pct-l] tendonitis

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 17:54:24 CDT 2010

I don't want to discuss these matters, but I point out briefly.

1. The food injury is cased by the pack weight.  The stiffness of
boots is a pseudo-variable. This is not my opinion,  Anderson, L.S.
Jr. et. al. ( 2009) pointed out.

2. Last summer, the Australian woman started hike from VVR with the
full load on sandals.  But, she came back soon, crying very much. I
immediately noticed  her calf was injured. I had learned several times
with a sports doctor
what I should do. So I treated her by icing for about 2 hours, keep
warming afterwards, and stretch her muscle.  She was always putting on
boots. I don't know why she change to sandals. I think she felt very
heavy and she choose the lightest footwear. As a result, she injured.
I don't want to see such a happening again.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )