[pct-l] Bus from Seattle to Snoqualmie Pass?

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 16:04:52 CDT 2010

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Dave Canty <dc23 at nyu.edu> wrote:
> We're planning to hike Snoqualmie Pass to Steven's Pass late July. I'm sure
> this has been asked many times, but is there any bus service from Seattle
> (ideally at or near Seatac airport) to Snoqualmie pass area?

FWIW, this shuttle is being reinstated, per the website:

www.busup90.com

It didn't have a scheduled stop at the PCT, but some reported that the
driver could be persuaded to stop for extra $$.  See the 8/08 archives
for a discussion.

--
'Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit' - Oscar Wilde

Sent from home by my carrier pigeon.