[pct-l] 2009 yearbook update

Mike Smith mysticat06 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 07:13:24 CDT 2010

Hello all. This message is being sent to all who are awaiting the 09 yearbook. First i apologize for not having it ready for kickoff this year. I know many were hoping to see it there and i felt terrible not having it. Its just not finished yet. I ran into bumps on the path of both life and the project itself.  It IS being done though and will be great when its completed! I cant give a date at this point so i wont.
  What id like to do is put a section or 2 on you tube so everyone can have a chance to see how it is coming along. There may be copyright issues preventing me but if and when i can i will post a link here and a few other places.
 I beg for everyones patience and understanding. Hang in there,it will come. I hope everyones summer is bringing new adventure in some shape or form!   -mystic