[pct-l] trail angels in crater lake area?

MAXINE WEYANT weyantm at msn.com
Fri Jul 30 17:06:20 CDT 2010

Jay, this may be out of your price range, but the guy who runs the Diamond Lake Resort runs a shuttle service that he allows non-guest PCT-hikers to use.  I'm flying to Medford on 8/11 and he's picking me up and taking me to the trailhead at Hwy. 138, stopping for fuel if I can find a place en route.  This will cost me $150. but I think he said the rate would be $100. from Klamath Falls and maybe $50. from Chemult.  Just google the Diamond Lake Resort, call em up or email, it's his voice on the answering machine.  You could go to the resort too and stay there, accessing the PCT from there instead of 138.  Cheers.