[pct-l] availability of isobutane cartridge at Cascade Locks (Mary Kwart)

David Becker lesterpolfus at comcast.net
Fri Jul 30 15:38:57 CDT 2010

*There is a market in downtown Cascade Locks:*
**
*Columbia Market Grocery Store
*450 SW WaNaPa Street | Cascade Locks, OR 97014
541-374-8425

You might want to give them a call.  I've passed through there a couple of
times, but don't recollect if they have stove fuel or not.

Both REI's are out of your way.  There is however, a Wal-Mart along I-84,
the highway you will be taking to Cascade Locks.  I disremember if it is the
Fairview or Troutdale exit, but I can find out for you if need be.  They
should have stove fuel.

I live in Tigard, a suburb of Portland.  If you need more help with area
info, let me know.  Feel free to contact me direct at
lesterpolfus at comcast.net

Regards,

David B
AKA "lesterpolfus"