[pct-l] availability of isobutane cartridge at Cascade Locks

MAXINE WEYANT weyantm at msn.com
Fri Jul 30 14:09:00 CDT 2010

Last year I had a gear website mail via ups ground isobutane canisters to my resupply drops.  SInce I ordered a bunch of stuff they sent the canisters to different locations with no shipping charge.  That company isn't selling fuel online anymore but other places like Cabelas seem to be.  The 4.95 shipping would be worth not having to send it yourself.  You can only mail the 4oz. size isobutane, whether you do it yourself or have it shipped.  If you must have the 8 oz. size, you'll have to pick it up at a store.  You might ask Stabler's store if they carry any.   I'll bet if you go to Cascade Lock Chamber of Commerce website you can find all the local sporting goods places and find out who carries what you want.  CHeers.