[pct-l] availability of isobutane cartridge at Cascade Locks

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 09:11:39 CDT 2010

Fireweed,

I believe your best solution would be to buy the canister where you live and mail it to:

Your Name
c/o General Delivery
Cascade Locks, OR 97014

You will have to mail the canister via USPS ground, with ORM-D written on the box.  I have done this several times for Charmin this year, with no problem, except at one PO, but I was able to mail it off.  It seems some postal employees are more familiar with their rules than others.

The Incredible Bulk