[pct-l] Please let me have it!

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Wed Jul 21 09:06:28 CDT 2010

Please people, do not feed the troll.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net [mailto:pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net] On Behalf Of DA
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 8:57 AM
To: Pct-L at backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Please let me have it!

Sitting in Grant Grove waiting for a ride to lodgepole let me have it.  So far Holcomb "the lawyer", Newman, the "english" teacher, and Dye have replied, where the rest.

Ron if I sent it 5 times sorry as I said I am in the backcountry could not tell if it went through.  Now I am out for a 12 day hike this time so I hope to see my mailbox filled with wonderful notes, and all those little viruses and email chains some of you send out when you get mad.

So until I find a ride here's your chance.
Unauthorized use of this email is prohibited, any unauthorized use will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.
To unsubcribe, or change options visit:

List Archives: