[pct-l] Missing Car Now Stolen Car

frank martin sriprank at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 14:03:50 CDT 2010

Well I had no choice but to start the legal process to try and find my car and file a stolen car report.  He has had the car for four days now and as nice as Etna is I can't hang out forever.  The people here and the County Sheriff have been very supportive.  The Sheriff Dispatcher apologized so that means a lot.  I have a feeling that the car is abandoned somewhere.  Since he was only supposed to drive it down the hill I didn't tell him that the gas gauge didn't work.

All I have been able to find out about him that his name is Elliot and that he is a Senior History Major at Humbolt State.

If anyone has any idea who he is I would really appreciate some help.

alamedafrank '08