[pct-l] cell phone - worth taking on the JMT?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 23:36:07 CDT 2010

On this point, Halfmile responded April 27 as follows:

Check out the cell phone reports here:
http://www.pctmap.net/cell/
And please send updates so the reports will be more useful for future hikers.

I am a foreigner, so I know nothing. But, you should check the home
page of cell phones. for example.
http://www.uscellular.com/uscellular/common/common.jsp?path=/coverage-map/coverage-indicator.html

Last summer, I met Boots at the Rosalie Lake. He sent my email address
immediately, so the  Rosalie Lake is OK.
http://picasaweb.google.co.jp/CompleteWalker/TuolumneMeadowToVermilionValleyResort08018#5378242765483608226

Mt, Whitney is also OK.
http://picasaweb.google.co.jp/CompleteWalker/LakeMarjoriToLonePine081520#5380355254286210210
Crazy Doc was talking with his family.
I have nothing to do. So, I enjoy human watching.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )