[pct-l] Bay Area REI Presentations

Blanchard, Sym (GT&D) SWB3 at pge.com
Mon Jul 12 12:13:25 CDT 2010

Rats!  July is a prime backpacking month so I will be won't be able to
see your presentation.  Will you also be able to do presentations in the
winter or early spring when more of us can see it?  Perhaps even at REI
Concord as well? You have been such an inspiration to me personally.

Thanks!
Symbiosis