[pct-l] Fwd: snow/temperature

Richard Woods Sparksrick51 at charter.net
Sat Jul 10 00:31:00 CDT 2010

Deer Creek S. of Reds Meadow was cookin' at night, but three days
later the water in my bottle partially froze overnight just below
Donahue Pass, at the head of the Lyell valley. A lot depends on where
you camp.  I use one of Henry Shires Tarptents, because it is both
light and screened, and available with a bathtub bottom. I wouldn't be
without some kind of bug screen, and can't stand head nets.

Begin forwarded message: