[pct-l] Trinity Alps snop

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 10 12:58:06 CDT 2010

In thinking about it I think I might know the exact place where Pickles must
have fallen. I passed it during my ride in 2008 and had been forewarned about
it.  I had to tie my horse and climb up to find and clear a detour route well
above that very steep snow slope.  I then led Primo over and down to the PCT.
He still had to glissade down the last 15  feet.

Hikers reading this who have not yet come to that spot could find my detour
route.

MendoRider